Time is one of the few resources in business that cannot be reclaimed. It should be the goal of every business executive to spend most of their time making money. Unfortunately, when you experience trouble with your technology or network, this becomes difficult at best to accomplish. Outsourced IT is a great method that any business can implement in order to create more free time to focus on business operations and money-making initiatives.
You might be surprised by how much time outsourcing your IT operations can save you. Of course, this all depends on how you are currently managing your company’s technology. First, you’ll want to individually assess each of your IT tasks to see how they are currently being handled. Once you have compiled a list of all IT-related tasks, you can then start considering outsourcing them to an IT company like NTConnections.
Here is a list of some of the IT services that you can outsource to our professional technicians.
- Remote and on-site support
- Active Directory administration and maintenance
- File, folder, and share administration
- Security administration
- Network policy enforcement and management
- Managed antivirus, as well as threat monitoring, maintenance, and removal
- Data backups as frequently as every 15 minutes
- Back up documents currently in use, without interruption
- Restore deleted or corrupted files
- Content filtering to protect from inappropriate workplace content
- Intrusion protection and detection to keep hackers away from internal servers/desktops
- Protocol control to reclaim network bandwidth from sneaky applications that dodge firewall rules
If you’re responsible for even some of these basic IT tasks, you’ll have a pretty tight schedule that makes you wonder if it’s even possible to get all of it done. If you want to outsource these responsibilities to NTConnections, you can take all of the time spent on these tasks and add it back to your workday, freeing your schedule up to pursue other opportunities.
Ultimately, it’s up to you to answer the question of whether or not managing an IT infrastructure is in your job description or not. With the time saved from not managing IT, you’ll be sure to take your business to greater heights. To get started, reach out to NTConnections at (703) 288-9767.